【This event has ended.】 “FIBER Webinar Universe in Nucleic Acid Chemistry 16” will be held online (Mar. 1st, 2023)
We invite leading researchers in the field of nucleic acid chemistry and hold “FIBER FUTURE COLLEGE” as public lectures.We will have “ FIBER Webinar Universe in Nucleic Acids Chemistry 16 ” as an open webinar lecture in a series of “FIBER FUTURE COLLEGE” on 1st March, 2023. We invited Prof. Janez Plavec from Slovenian NMR centre, who is a top scientist of the analysis of the tertiary structures of nucleic acids by using NMR. We look forward to your participation from universities research institutes and companies.
* This symposium is a part of the projects funded by JSPS grants “Core-to-Core programs”, “Bilateral programs”, and “Promotion of Joint International Research”
● Date and time： 1st March, 2023 9:30 am – 10:30 am (JST)
● Online Lecture by Zoom
● Lecture language: English
● Speaker : Prof. Janez Plavec,Slovenian NMR Center, National Institute of Chemistry, SVN
● Lecture title： “Folding and ligand interactions of G-rich DNA sequences”
● Participation free for online lectures
If you would like to participate, please apply by Feb. 27th, 2023 from the WEB application form below.
*Unauthorized reproduction or diversion of attendee URLs, lecture contents, etc., such as records, screenshots, photographs, videos, etc. of this lecture is strictly prohibited.
* Please be careful not to make a mistake when entering your e-mail address.
* Details such as the lecture participation ID will be notified by e-mail within 2 business days after the application is confirmed.
* If you do not receive email above, please contact us.
( For more information on the lecture, please check here)
FIBER, Konan University